Terms of Registration
TERMS OF SERVICE for registration to "CCS conference" organized by DTU Offshore, Elektrovej, Building 375, 2800 Kgs. Lyngby, Elektrovej, Building 375, 2800 Kgs. Lyngby, DK, company registration number 30060946 registered via the registration service EasySignup.com
- The organizer of this event is DTU Offshore, Elektrovej, Building 375, 2800 Kgs. Lyngby, Elektrovej, Building 375, 2800 Kgs. Lyngby, DK, company registration number 30060946 (from here on known as "Organizer").
- The Registration agreement is made between you and the Organizer, DTU Offshore, Elektrovej, Building 375, 2800 Kgs. Lyngby
- EasySignup.com offers solely the registration service used for this event. EasySignup.com holds no responsibility for the event in question regarding content or conduct. Any questions or concerns should be directed to the Organizer.
EasySignup.com is not a part of the Agreement between the Organizer and you. EasySignup.com is therefore in no way responsible for the events' content, their completion or possible shortages or lacks in this regard, whether or not the event is being held or not etc. Any such claims must be directed to the Organizer.
- This set of Terms of Registration (from here on known as "Terms") apply to the registration for the related event via offshore.easysignup.com. The Terms only apply to this particular event and the Terms for other events (even from the same Organizer) may not necessarily be identical.
- The Terms includes important information about the Organizer and EasySignup.com's processing of your personal data and we recommend that you closely go through the Terms.
- The Terms must be read and accepted by checking a check box intended for this purpose.
- Registration to as well as payment for the event is done at offshore.easysignup.com.
- Registration to the event is closed on June 13, 2022 at 12:30 PM
- If payment is required registration is not valid unless the payment process is completed or another way of payment is agreed upon.
- The price required to register for the event is listed in Danske kroner (DKK)
- Payment must be completed through Payment Card, Danish Electronic Invoice (EAN).
- Credit card owner pays any transaction fee related to the payment if it is legal to withhold the transaction fee on the card chosen. According to the Danish act of payment it is not legal to let private card owners pay any transactions fees on cards issued in Europe. The Organizer can, however, let you pay any transactions fees if you pay with a company issued card or a card issued outside Europe.
- Registration is not final until the payment process has been completed or you have completed an agreement with another payment method and a receipt has been sent via email or to your e-boks.
- In the case that an event is sold out during the time used to enter registration information, the registration can not be completed and the payment will be rejected.
- If no payment is made at the time of registration and the payment therefore are made after the registration e.g. by invoice or EAN the registration is binding and the invoice must be paid within the specified due date. If the invoice is not paid within the specified due date, The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the registration and assign the seats to other attendees. If you wish to make changes to the registration or cancel the registration, the rules in article 6 applies. Not paying an invoice does not mean that a cancellation of the registration will be accepted.
- If a specified due date for the payment mentioned in article 3.6 is after the events start date, The Organizer can require payment to take place before the events start date. If this condition is not met, you can be denied participation in the event.
- When payment has been completed you will receive a confirmation in your email inbox or in your e-boks with information about the event you will be attending.
- The Organizer is able to refuse access to the event unless the receipt is shown when arriving at the event. The price of admission will not be refunded.
Changes made by the Organizer
- After registration for an event it may unfortunately be necessary for the Organizer to cancel or change details about the event. This may be (but is not limited to) sudden illness among the involved persons, weather conditions or similar situations that may make the event impossible or difficult to conduct.
- If the Organizer is forced to cancel the event, the full price of admission is refunded. The Organizer will contact you with specific information in that case.
- The Organizer will as much as possible keep you informed about changes via email and as soon as possible. The Organizer reserves the right to::
- Change the time of the event with up to 2 hours compared to the original start time.
- Change the date of the event if the alternative was to cancel it. This may be due to illness or similar unforeseen circumstances. In accordance with article 5.1.
- Change the location of the event, for instance due to a lower number of attendees than expected. The new location, however, should be within 30 km. of the original location.
- Change the specific content of the event, however, only so that the original purpose of the event is still attainable.
- Complete the event with other performers than originally planned if the originally planned performer(s) are prevented from participating.
- You can not as a result of these changes choose to cancel and refund your registration unless the Organizer has opted to allow this. In that case cancellation can take place until the specified time.
- The Organizer can not be held liable to losses suffered due to the changes made, since the Organizer has already reserved the right to make these changes.
Changes made by the participant
- After registration has been completed:
Cancellation of the tickets to the event is not possible.
Corrections in your registration is possible up until June 14, 2022 at 5:00 PM
- After registration has been completed:
Responsibility of the Organizer
- The Organizer is responsible to you in any cases regarding the event.
- The Organizer's responsibility to you is, however, limited to the price of the admission.
- EasySignup.com is only responsible for the registration process and payment to events held by the Organizer. For that reason EasySignup.com has no responsibility for the events' content, conduct or possible shortages or lacks in this regard.
- The Organizer for that reason carries full responsibility to you for any and all cases related to the event.
- Should EasySignup.com receive any complaints from you regarding the conduct of the event etc., these complaints will be forwarded directly to the Organizer without any response. EasySignup.com therefore kindly ask you to contact the Organizer directly with any complaints or questions you may have.
- The Organizer is solely economically responsible to you in the case that the event is canceled. Bankruptcy of the Organizer is not considered cancellation of the event. Any disagreements or claims is a matter between you and the Organizer.
Changes made to the Terms of Registration
- After a registration is completed, the Terms for that particular event cannot be changed unless the change is in your favour.
- These Terms apply only to this particular event, and you are encouraged to read them in full.
- The Terms only apply to this particular event and the Terms for other events (even from the same Organizer) may not necessarily be identical. Since EasySignup.com is solely responsible for handling registration and payment, it is up to the individual Organizer to decide on the Terms applicable to each of the Organizer's events.
- The Organizer is data controller and EasySignup.com is data processor. You can always contact the Organizer's Data Protection Officer (DPO), regarding questions about the processing of your personal data. Contact information is stated in the below section "Rights of the data subject" item "Right to object".
What personal data is collected and for what purpose
The processing of the information typed into the system at the time of registration
- When registering, the provided information, will be transferred and stored in EasySignup.com's system where the information will be available to the Organizer.
- For the event the Organizer has required you to give the following information: First Name, Last Name, E-mail, Cell Phone Number, Company/Organization.
And indicated, that it is optional for you to give the following information: Title.
Comments written to additional services will also be registered.
If a payment is completed the payer's address, phone number and payment card information if any is registered. Name and email of the payer will also be required if the payer and the attendee is two different persons.
Information regarding name, e-mail, address, phone number, payment and what event that is paid for is necessary for the Organizer to fulfill the agreement about the delivery of CCS conference. The other information is required from the Organizer to manage your registration and found relevant and linked to the registration of the event in question. The legal basis for the processing of the information is EU General Data Protection Regulation article 6, paragraph 1, schedule b, c and f.
- The information is exclusively used for expedition and communication about the registration, and subsequently stored to be able to find registrations in case of cancellation, refunds or changes unless it otherwise explicit is outlined in these Terms.
- The processing of the information you give when you visit offshore.easysignup.com
The technical cookies will automatical be deleted by your browser when you close your browser session. You will find information on how to delete cookies in this instruction http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/.
When you visit the homepage offshore.easysignup.com your activity is registered in a log. The log stores information about the queries your browser has dispatched to the homepage. The Organizer and EasySignup.com are therefore able to observe which pages your browser has visited on the homepage. The log is used to see statistics about how you and other visitors use the system to optimize the user experience.
We do not register your personal data in the log. If you sign up for an event, your computer's queries will be linked to the personal data you provide during the registration for the event. In section 10.4 you can see when your personal data is deleted.
The legal basis for the processing of the information you give when you visit the homepage offshore.easysignup.com is EU General Data Protection Regulation article 6, paragraph 1, schedule b and f.
- Processing of personal data when you receive invitations, confirmations, reminders etc. on your email
When you receive invitations, confirmations, reminders or similar on your email from EasySignup.com a registration of whether or not you have received and opened the email can be carried out. The registration is carried out for the Organizer to be sure that you have received and seen the email.
The legal basis for the processing of the personal data when you receive invitations, confirmations, reminders etc. is EU General Data Protection Regulation article 6, paragraph 1, schedule b and f.
- When you receive invitations, confirmations, reminders or similar on your email from EasySignup.com a registration of whether or not you have received and opened the email can be carried out. The registration is carried out for the Organizer to be sure that you have received and seen the email.
- The processing of the information typed into the system at the time of registration
- Recipients of your personal data
- EasySignup.com does not sell your stored personal data to any third party.
- The Organizer and EasySignup.com will not make the stored personal data available to any third party unless it otherwise explicit is outlined in these Terms or if you specifically through checking a check box have given your consent to e.g. use your personal data for sending out newsletters or display a picture or video of you on social media. You can always withdraw the consent you have given on EasySignup.com. How you withdraw your content will be described at the time you give the consent.
- To manage your registration through EasySignup.com personal data will be send to external recipients. The external recipients is among others payment providers and third parties specifically using the information on the Organizer's request. An example could be the conference center where the event is held or a provider of a conference mobile app. If the Organizer will contact you about the event via text messages a text message gateway is used. In addition a phone operator is used when communicating by phone.
- Your card information is managed by the authorized payments systems Quickpay, Clearhaus and Nets. When you type in your payment card number, expiration date and your card security code at Quickpay the information is transferred encrypted to Clearhaus or Nets. EasySignup.com does not have any access to the given information (account number, expiration date or your card security code).
- The Organizer is entitled to give a list of participants to the speakers of the event and other registered participants of the event if "legitimate interests" in accordance to a concrete assessment is being held.
- Deletion of personal data
- If you have paid for the event, payment information will be stored until the end of the calendar year plus 5 years according to current legislation.
- All other personal data is deleted 5 years after the end date of the event.
- EasySignup.com has implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration and unauthorized disclosure or abuse.
- Only persons who require access to the personal data in order to fulfill work obligations have access to the personal data.
- The information is stored in unencrypted form, and transferred encrypted.
- Rights of the data subject
- As a registered user you always have the opportunity to access the stored information about you, as well as object to the registration in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation gives you as registered the following rights
- Right to access your personal data
You are always entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data are being processed, including among others the purpose of the processing, categories of personal data, recipients etc. You can also ask about a copy of your information. If you want to use your right to access your data you must send a written request to the person responsible for data at the Organizer. You may be asked to provide documentation that can confirm you are the person you say you are.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to obtain rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning yourself. If you become aware on any inaccurate information, you might have the opportunity to change the information in the system if the Organizer has provided you with this opportunity. If you can not change the inaccurate information yourself, you are encourage to correct the information by contacting the Organizer.
- Right to deletion
Under certain circumstances you have the right to obtain from the Organizer the deletion of personal data concerning yourself. If the processing is still necessary e.g. in case of compliance with legal obligations or for requirements to be determined, pleaded or defended, then the Organizer is not obligated to delete your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to obtain from the Organizer restriction of processing of the stored personal data concerning you, e.g. if you contest the accuracy of the personal data or the processing is unlawful.
- Right to data portability (Delivery of data in a commonly used format)
Under certain circumstances you have the right to receive from the Organizer personal data concerning yourself provided to you in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format to be transmitted to another controller.
- Right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning you.
You can use your rights, including the right to object by contacting the Organizer's Data Protection Officer (DPO), below is the contact information. The Organizer will after your request check whether or not the requirements of your request is fulfilled and subsequently complete the changes or delete the data as soon as possible.
- Right to access your personal data
- You can read more about the General Data Protection Regulation on https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/internet-telecoms/data-protection-online-privacy/index_en.htm, or by contacting your national data protection authority.
- You can complain about the processing of your personal information to your national data protection authority. You can find your national data protection authority at this link:
The Danish data protection authority is:
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35
Phone: +45 33 19 32 00
Fax: +45 33 19 32 18
- Cancellation of purchase
- In accordance with the Danish consumer law (Forbrugeraftaleloven) a consumer is as a fundamental basis able to cancel an online purchase.
- In accordance with the Danish consumer law (Forbrugeraftaleloven) certain agreements are exempt from rules about cancellation of purchase. This includes catering and service providers of recreational activities including entertainment, sports and similar cultural activities and events when you beforehand has been informed about the date of the event.
- Since the event is included in this exemption and since you are already informed about the time of the event, you are not able to cancel your registration once completed unless the Organizer has given you the opportunity for cancellation.
- Objections (concerns only consumers)
- A card holder is able to object to any amount billed to his/her payment card in relation to a purchase carried out online.
- The consumer is always able to object in the event that an amount of money has been billed to the consumer's payment card and the consumer can make evident that::
(1) The consumer has not received the purchased product
(2) The consumer has been subject to abuse of payment card information
(3) The consumer has decided to cancel the purchase before having received the purchased product. A fee for specific non-refundable services may be deducted by the Organizer.
(4) A higher total amount than approved during the payment process has been billed the consumer's payment card.
- Only in the situations mentioned in article 12.2 section 1-4, the consumer is able to have the paid amount refunded from EasySignup.com
- It is also a condition that the consumer's objections cannot immediately be proven false.
- Before an objection has been filed the consumer is obligated to have tried to contact the payee (in this situation EasySignup.com) with a request to refund the outstanding amount if any. You can contactEasySignup.com at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +45 70 40 40 70.
- The consumer must object by contacting the issuer of the payment card, which is often the consumer's bank. The bank must help the consumer filling out the proper forms and hereafter immediately refund the amount to the consumer.
- If the consumer wishes to object over an unauthorized payment transaction or error related to such a transaction, the consumer must do so as soon as possible.
- Note! The payment card acquiring company and your local bank may have their own time limits as to how long you may object. Always contact your local bank or the payment card acquiring company immediately if you wish to object.